- CONDITIONAL OFFER package: to be issued packaged with English for Health Professionals (OET Preparation) or IELTS Preparationcourses offered by Melbourne Language Centre. Please note, you will still be required to sit an external OET or IELTS test and meet the English language requirements (as per the NMBA ELS Registration Standards) prior to commencement of the Diploma of Nursing.
- UNCONDITIONAL OFFER (Direct) Pathways:
Pathway 1 – English is your Primary Language
Student has undertaken and satisfactorily completed at least six years of primary and secondary education, including at least two years between Years 7 and 12 in an NMBA recognised country listed below:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
- Unites States of America
Pathway 2 – Extended Education
Student has underaken and satisfactorily completed three years (full-time equivalent) of education taught and assessed in English in any of the NMBA recognised country listed above. The three years’ education may comprise of:
- Vocational and seconary education taught and assessed in English
- Tertiary and vocational education taught and assessed in English
- Combined tertiary, secondary and vocational education taught and assessed in English
- Tertiary education taught and assessed in English
Pathway 3 – Test Scores
Student has achieved one of the following English Language Test Scores:
- IELTS (Academic module) with a minimum overall score of 7 and a minimum score of 7 in each four components
- OET with a minimum score of B in each of the four components
- PTE Academic with a minimum overall score of 65 and a minimum score of 65 in each of the four components
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 94 and a minimum score of 24 in Listening & Reading and minimum score of 27 in Writing and 23 in Speaking.
Your Money, Your Visa, Your Future.
Trust only an Australian Accredited Education Agent who is powered by a Master Migration Lawyers.
AR LAW Services: Masters of Migration & Visa Law.
Trust AR SOAR. Student Services with your Australian study matters.
If you have a dream to study nursing in Australia we have the Knowledge to make your dreams