Love will find a way!

If you’re in a relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, it’s reasonable that you might want to stay in Australia and build a life with them here.

Fortunately, genuine relationships are recognised by the Australian government and you should be able to get an Australian partner visa or prospective marriage visa.

Both partner visas and prospective marriage visas have certain requirements and restrictions that can be quite complicated for those applying. If you are looking to stay in Australia with a partner visa, please contact us

Call Now Button